everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, October 08, 2006
this week is quite relaxing.. not much physical training but quite alot of theory & test.. anyway, we had our IPPT test le.. managed to achieve a gold for it.. was kinda shocked myself that i could actually manage to get a gold.. gratz to myself.. they said that if that IPPT get gold then dun need to go for future IPPT in the course le.. jus need to participate can le.. ^.^
this coming week gonna be veri hectic.. 4 SOC in a week and 1 of it is the SOC test.. dunno if i will be able to clear it anot.. =/
guess that all i gonna blog about my days in sispec le.. can't blog out things that happen in military.. wondering how have u been over there.. worried.. misses.. lost..
1:50 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!