everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, September 15, 2006
haha.. i'm realli happy now.. was still worring that my mum would disapprove mi but she didn't.. *surprised!!* infact she even speak good of her.. haha.. first time i ever hear my mum & sis say such things..
feel so great to get the support from my family members.. ^.^
02:07 PM
i dunno y.. but i jus couldn't sleep well.. keep waking up every 30mins.. something was running in my mind.. i dun wan.. wo heng she bu de.. >.< ok.. how great is this.. my posting out le..
Comd SAF BMTC congratulates you for your successful completion of the BMT.
Your Posting Order is listed below:
1. You are posted to SISPEC. 2. Your vocation is INF LDR. 3. Your are to report to: Pasir Laba Camp SISPEC HQ Or Boon Lay Bus Inter-change Holding Area. Reporting Date/Time: 18/09/2006 at 0730 - 0815 hrs. Person to report to: Chief Clerk
10:11 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!