everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, September 08, 2006
the day have finalli arrive..
the day when i feared most..
i knew this day would arrive.. i long predicted this would be the result.. i thought i was prepared to face it.. but i was wrong..
i realli enjoyed all the times we had together.. was realli happy and felt loved when i was with u.. but guess all this has to come to an end..
perhap this is jus my retribution ba.. i hurted someone and now its my turn to feel.. now that i have lost u le.. kept hoping that miracle would happen but guess it would nv happen on me ba.. tears started to flow when the door closes.. wanted to stop it from flowing down but i can't.. its jus kept flowing.. i dunno wat to do.. all i know is to keep walking and walking.. jus dun feel like coming back home..我真得很舍不得。。好希望奇迹会发生。。我的心真的好痛好痛。。 i give u my blessing for u and him.. hope he's ur happiness..
dun need to worry about me.. dun need to think its ur fault.. u have nothing to blame urself, alright? i dun wan u to be sad.. dun wan u to cry.. i jus hope and wish that u will be happy.. as long as u are happy jiu hao le..
i'm alright.. i'll still be smiling.. nothing will happen to mi de..
so as to everyone else.. dun need to get worried for me de..
11:01 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!