everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, September 07, 2006
9 weeks of bmtc finalli has come to an end.. everything ended with a passing-out-parade (POP).. no more a chao recruit.. now i'm a private le.. will get to know my posting on 15th Sept.. so wat lying ahead for my next phrase of NS life? had been thinking about this during the past few days.. know that there's another person in her heart.. couldn't help thinking but perhap she'll be happier with him? jus wat can i give her? will i be able to give her happiness? how am i able to do so when most of my time are jus tied up to ns life.. arghs.. i dun wan it to be so but jus wat can i do.. T.T -wat can i give when i'm jus a freaking NSF.. mixed feeling..-
10:26 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!