everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, September 14, 2006
8 days of blocked leave jus passed like tat.. although it jus 8 days but alot of things happened.. alot of things changed.. alot of saddening stuff.. but nvm lah, kinda used to it le.. haha.. simply enjoy all the times i spent with u.. *although there are still times when thoughts came into my mind >.<* i know u have alot of stuff that is bothering u too, dun wish to add on anymore burden to u le.. my unit posting gonna be out tml @ 10am!! that gonna be wat i will be doing for the rest of my ns life..
haiz..
tis would mean that i gonna have to book in and book out again.. worst part is that might have to be confine again.. freedom gonna be taken away from mi once again.. i'll miss u.. haiz.. u gonna be flying back in 10 days time also.. gonna totally lose contact with u for 2 weeks? I DUN WAN!! >.< how i wish u could always be here with me.. *i know i am silly..* ain't looking forward to tml at all.. arghs!!!
10:43 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!