everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, August 13, 2006Booking in(100806)
How nice to be bookin in on national day night.. hais.. sat in the ferry and watched the national day parade from the tv.. still remembering how i used to be watchin it at home back then but now i could onli be catching part of it from the ferry.. hais..
the moon on that night is so beautiful.. so big, so round and so bright..
SIT-TEST! (110806)
the sit-test started off with a 12km road march with FBO(Full BAttle Order).. gosh.. its realli extremely strenuous lah.. during the march for the first 4km, the whole body are alr covered with sweat leh.. the weight of bag which lies on bag strap that is straining on my left shoulder causes my left arm to feel numb, cold and totally weak.. to a point of time, i couldn't even control the movement of my hands.. not being able to exert any energy to even hold the water bottle..
thankfully when we complete the first 4km, we got a short break and proceed off for our next 4km road march.. shoulder start to ache and there is a point of time i even thought of jus falling out from the march but somehow there are stuff going in my mind which tell mi to hold on and keep marchin and eventually 8km road march is completed..
had another short rest.. during that rest, there were quite a few ppl who wanted to gave up but after some encouragement from everyone, all of us continued on.. moving on for our last 4km of road march to finish up the 12km.. during the last 4km, somehow i felt more easier le.. maybe its cuz i got use to the aching le ba.. somehow i felt that the 12km road march isn't something tat is testing on our physical but rather more on our mental.. if u keep telling urself that 'i can do it', and think of all the positive stuff, it will jus make u feel so much relaxing..
anyway, the 12km road march finished when we reach our campsite.. everyone was realli tired out by then.. had some cooling down exercise then soon everyone was being separated into our different detail for the sit-test..
had lunch then we are off to pitch our basha with our detail buddies.. next we were then appointed into different post for the sit-test.. i was being assigned to 'mine'. went of our each individual post lecture.. the job of 'mine' is to detect any possible land-mine that is buried in the ground.
after lecture then its OTOT le.. as usual had powder bathe then i am off to sleep.. got to replenish all my energy from the morning road march and get prepared for the following day test.. somehow not use to it lah.. kept waking up in the middle of the night..
on the 2nd day of the sit-test(friday), in the morning had to march another 4km with our SBO(standard battle order).. its was told that the 4km road march is part of the critieria b4 the sit-test.. although this time there ain't so much weight but the marchin speed increases..
after the road march we then met up with our accessor and off we go for our missions.. its missions after missions lah.. alot of walking, running, clearing obstacles and stuff lah.. a test of physical and mental.. after we cleared all the 6 missions, its OTOT for the rest of the night.. was totally drained off so slept at around 7+pm..
at around 9+pm, was being waken up by my basha buddies.. guess wat? was being woke up to do punishment.. WTH.. later got to know that we got to do punuishment cuz there are ppl sleeping in the training shed.. -____- which means we were being punished for nothing.. CRAPZ!
last day of SIT-Test(friday), morning started with a fast march of 2km.. not tat xiong as the first 2 day lah.. after the march then its missions again.. our cleared our missions quite fast so at around 1pm we are cleared.. finalli that is the end of the SIT-Test.. HURRAY!!!
this time we took the tunnel back to company line, it was about 4+pm by then.. when we reached company line, we had to clean our rifles.. clean it till about 1805, then we are off to bathe and pack our bag for booking out..
as usual, everything was so rush lah but who cares.. its book out time.. ^.^
guess i have summarize out all the things that happened for my SIT-Test le.. now i gtg bathe and prepare to book in again.. bookin in at 1945 today..
gonez
5:59 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!