everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
booked in on sunday evening and after staying in there for 2 days 1 night i am finalli out again.. all thanks to national day.. but a pity is that today i gonna have to booked back in again.. time is jus so short out here lah..
anyway, when sunday evening booked in there wasn't much stuff for us to do so got quite a lots of free admin time.. however on monday, our routine for the days was so freaking cramp and xiong lah..
morning wake up then got 5BX, gym lesson, FD(footdrill), BCCT(basic close combat training) and followed by ST(strength training).. its a totally exercising day lor.. throughout the whole day we dunno do how many hundreds of push-up, crutches, and 'rows' moving..
anyway, it was the first time we have our BCCT.. during BCCT, we will be taught on how to do close hand combat.. i find the lesson quite interesting actually (excluding all the push-up, moving into 'rows' and doing the 'horse-standing stance') cuz somehow i quite interested in marital arts and stuff..
on tuesday, in the moring we got something called the national day observation thingy where all company got to march over to the big parade square then stand there and listen to some national speech.. its quite a phenomenon thingy lah.. so many ppl standing at the parade square and doing those drills, singing of national athem and reciting of singapore pledge.. although its not as fancy as those on national day but its something many ppl dun get to experience.. standing there for like 30mins? get to hear the national athem and pledge being recited so loudly and forcefully..
after the national day observation ceremony, we marched back into our company line then had lunch followed by platoon & section photo taking and haircut.... -______- jus when i can actually style my hair abit and it time for haircut AND ITS ON MY BOOK OUT DAY!! pengz lah..
after haircut and its our IPPT.. missed my first IPPT evaluation so this is the first time i do my IPPT.. overall quite ok lah.. cuz afterall i passed..
chin-ups - 7 (1 more and i can get silver T.T) standing board jump - 230cm shuttle run - 10.2sec sit-ups - 45(42 alr 5 points, so i do until 45 then jiu stop le.. xD) 2.4km - 11 mins 30 secs (quite slack while running, scare later overwork my knee cap. keep it for the real IPPT test ba..)
booked out at 1915, then together with zen go meet up with sijie, perline & ricky.. went over to long john to eat then chit-chatted there..when everyone was about to go then lulu came with 2 of her squash friends.. accompanied everyone to the bus interchange then after that headed back to tm meet up with lulu and her friends.. sent her back home then off i'm back home too..
stayed at home for the whole morning and afternoon.. sian.. later gonna have to book in at 1915.. hais.. next book out will gonna be on sat.. gonna have my situational test on this thursday, friday and saturday..
-life is so screwed up now- -hais-
3:37 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!