everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, June 30, 2006
went back sch in the morning.. suppose to be meetin fiora & lulu for lunch at 11am but i got there earlier so sms-ed my 'meis' from iguides. most of them couldn't make it to meet up with mi except for amanda. so met up with her and sat on a benches to catch up..
at 11, fiora & lulu finished their lunch and we headed over to the cafe at design sch there to eat.. ordered chicken platter but it not realli that nice.. still prefer the chicken chop @ design sch canteen.
went into a lab to print notes, but the printer in the lab not functioning.. fiora & lulu then went over for their lesson then i continued to search for empty lab to print the notes.. searched from 5th lvl till 7th lvl and from 7th lvl back to 5th lvl but still couldn't find any empty lab with printers working.. either the lab were having lesson or the printer in those empty lab are not working.. saw eugene and boon sheng having lab, so decided to ask boon sheng help mi print lor since their lab printer is working.
accompanied eugene to concourse then he was saying that he is hungry then wan to go opposite sch eat the $1 chicken rice. stayed in the concourse awhile while waiting for ming shen and other to go together.. lulu friends from JC came into TP, then asked us to help them do their survey.. its a survey on entrepurenship, i dun realli have much to say about it so didn't realli write much or anything useful ba.. guess wat i wrote on it didn't help them out in anything also..
accompanied the gene they all over to the $1 chicken rice there, then sit down there see them eat..
headed back to intsc clubroom, then went over to interchange with fiora, wanting & boon. fiora & wanting intended to go buy trackpants but somehow those trackpant that we saw are not the type they wan de so ended up they nv buy anything..
was kinda late for my driving lesson so decided to flag a cab down. was d*mn pissed off with the taxi driver.. firstly he went the wrong route and cuz i doesn't know how to go from that route so was kinda lost. i didn't blamed the taxi driver for going the wrong route or wat but he started to give mi attitude.. WTF is that!! was realli pissed off and i told him back and he say something like "hey, i am the driver here ok? y not mi and him switch places.." WAT IS THIS SH*T!! firstly i didn't show him any attitude even when he go the wrong route cuz maybe i didn't make myself clear ba but he gave mi this kind of attitude.. 2ndly, wat does he mean by he is the driving and such.. its not like i not going to pay him the fare lor.. i'm paying for it and i have to take this kind of shyt from him.. off to hell with him lah.. SHB8686H (hopefully i didn't see wrongly his carplate no) guess i gonna log a complain on him ba.. stupid idiotic attitude..
anyway, driving today was quite alright lah, but not good also lah.. that is wat my instruction told me lor.. tml gonna be the driving test le, hopefully things will go on smoothly ba.. *pray hard to pass*
after driving then took bus back to TP again. went over to lab to find fiora & the rest then played marvel vs capcom & watch youtube.. show fiora, boon & stacy some funny vid that my friend sent me.
when reachin 9, we then head over to the koi pond there to wait for those in choir.. dinner not much ppl eating out so we decided to go over to fiora house there to eat lor.. took bus 23 then switch bus. when reached and ordered the food that time my mood jus went totalli down lah.. realli dunno wat happened to me lah.. alot of things started to flow into my mind and it jus pulled mi totally down.. everything jus seems so wrong to me.. tears were rolling in my eyes but managed to stop it from flowing out.. i know fiora, boon & gene were trying to cheer mi up when they saw my sudden change.. i'm sorry... i also dunno wat wrong with me.. i jus wanted to shut myself up.. sorry..
how i wish there someone who i can hold on to.. someone who is there for me.. a hug which is jus meant for me.. i realli dunno how should i pen it but ..... its different from wat i used to think...
guess i should jus stop here... sorry everyone....
-7 days left..-
12:00 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!