everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, June 08, 2006
shall blog about things which are worth blogging throughout the past few days ba..
07/06/06 met up with stacy, fiora & fang lu.. so sweet of them for willing to accompany mi go shop for my graduation clothes.
we met up at 11am at tampines mrt control.. then headed over to century square food court for lunch.. then we began to go shop for my graduation clothes.. went over to G2000, was kind of hoping to buy one of the green color strip shirt i saw few weeks ago but its not longer there.. T.T then all the clothes design doesn't look that nice also.. so headed over to isetan and metro to see see also but all not nice.. went back to G2000 to check if there are any new arrival then they ask mi to go check out at wisma.. so in the end didn't buy anything at tamp.. *abit dui bu qi stacy, fiora & fang lu, they pei mi buy in the end i didn't buy.. =x*
so i decided to go over wisma to have a look, stacy, fiora & fang lu then went back sch.. bid goodbye then off i'm alone to wisma.. T.T reached wisma, then see see and it seems like the variety seems to be lesser then tampines de lor.. so went over to taka de, then stayed there for like about 1 hr chosing and trying on the clothes.. tried on so many lor and finalli decided on it.. the sales assistant there were quite friendly and helpful too.. ((:
after buying the clothes is like 3pm le, so quickly rush over to work.. worked till 8pm then knock off.. after work then met up with sam for dinner then met jeremy, james, joachim and jun yan for a small chat b4 jun yan go in for army which is on the the following day, 08/06/06..
-3yrs may not be a veri long period of time, but 3 yrs friendship is definitely worth treasuring.. take care bro..-
08/06/06 graduation days have arrive.. gosh.. so fast!! anyway, woke up at 11 today then get myself dressed up and headed over to Century Square SuperCut for my haircut.. graduation mah, so got to go get myself a haircut.. xD first time i cut my hair so exp de lor... $34!!!!!! but suan le ba, gonna be the last time i cut my hair b4 going army le..
after my haircut then head over to sch to meet up with whoever that was there.. *too many ppl le.. lazy to list out.. haha.. XD* then around 2.30pm, met up with my poly classmates for lunch at IT canteen..
had some photo taking session.. lol.. i had been so busy running between 2 sides.. haha.. then soon we had to report at the tcc le.. my mum and sis came over for the graduation ceremony.. i then went over to queue and submit my matric card in exchange for a piece of paper.. -.-''' entered the tcc and we were to be seated to our allocated places..
nothing much to blog about the graduation ceremony lah.. jus some speak by TP vice principal, then someone from sun microsoft, watch some videos made my TP students, cert folder presentation, speak from IT top student, a hip hop dance then OVER.. and YUP.. I have graduated..
came out and continue with lots and lots of photo taking.. then fiora, stacy, fang lu, sijie, nana & qisheng all have watery eyes.. but yup they all nv cry.. while walking out from engine sch, stacy & fiora cried..
i didn't cry throughout the whole thing.. li hai ba? but no doubt, i was feeling so terrible deep inside back then especially now as i'm blogging this.. can no longer hold on back to the tears.. memories kept flashin over and over in my mind and knowing that things will nv be the same anymore.. everyone leaving.. not gonna be able to cheer like wat i did back then le.. no more chicky dance and tp dance like b4 le.. everything is moving to a halt now.. T.T
anyway, went over opposite sch for dinner.. then after that head back home.. shall cut short here..
jus some stuff i wish to say to this few persons..
to stacy: thanks for leaving mi such good memories throughout this days.. AND stop skippin ur meals.. dun get so stress up for ur MP, remembers all the stuff which i told u back then on the phone.. be careful and take care of ur health..
to sijie: lots of things had happened throughout this times, hope that u will be strong and not get beaten down ok? plz do be careful & take good care of ur health..
to fiora: know u for not a veri long time but we sure had lots of fun together.. joking around, poking each other cheeks, chattin on the phone.. jus like wat i said to both ur sistaz(sijie & stacy).. u do be careful & take care of ur health too..
to fang lu: also know u for not veri long but somehow we became close and i even become ur 'papa' le.. loads of fun time together.. tp life may get abit stressful at times but it can be full of joy too, u jus have to go create it.. must take care of urself ok?
to pranee: life is always full of ups and downs.. everything that happen, happen for a reason.. take care.. hope to see u a much happier person..
to qisheng: dunno if u be seeing this b4 u go into ns later.. anyway, thanz for all the times.. having fun together.. still remembering that time when u were still my FA, at the night walk.. we were so crazy doing our "hai dai quan" throughout the whole journey.. and we got to know each other even better as time goes by.. encouraging mi when i am down.. its realli wonderful to knowing u.. thankz..
overall, to those mentioned above and to everyone.. i know i said this alot of times in my previous post but yah.. realli thankz for all the wonderful times we spent together.. i realli treasured all the times with u all.. thankz..
-真的好舍不得。。T.T-
10:54 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!