everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, June 03, 2006
quite some day didn't post le.. quite a few ppl kept saying that i did not update my blog and all.. so yup, i am back again..
shall start from wednesday, 31/05/06..
met up with Qisheng, Justin, Wei Ping, Korn and Yuan Long after work at Pariss.. it was the last day for the student promotion, so went over there to have a try since so many ppl say its nice.. Yuan Ting was there too with her class..
omg lah.. i could only say that its realli worth the money to eat there lor.. guess wat, we had TORO there lor.. *toro is a fish, quite expensive, normalli eaten as sashimi* we had alot of fun eatin there lah.. oh ya.. know wat? that wei ping ate 8 OYSTERS lor!! crazy sia him... eat so much oysters.. later lao sai then he know.. HAHA..
anyway, its was all because of that meal and that where our [Pariss]六仙 came about.. we came out with alot of crap and nonsense about it lah.. still got the 仙气 and stuff.. LMAO..
after eating, we met up with eric, jocelyn and zen @ mac.. as usual, talked alot of crap and joke and weiping's 'china accent'..
its was realli an enjoyable day lah.. and it would also be the last time i be able to have dinner with qisheng and justin b4 they go in ns.. and too the last time for us to be able to chatted and joke about with eric b4 he go in ns too..
thursday, 01/06/06 nothing much on that day ba.. jus plain working lor.. went to work at 2 then worked all the way till 9pm.. boring day.. so that all i shall say for the day ba.. xD
friday, 02/06/06 the day when justin and eric gonna be leaving for tekong..
woked up by a call from eugene.. was quite blur when i woke up lah.. i thought it was my alarm clock lor then followed by a msg from stacy.. in her sms, she said she overslept.. i was like, huh? overslept.. in my mind i still thought that it was 5.30am lor(cuz that was the time i set my alarm clock to). then i take a look at my watch and was shocked.. IT WAS 7am ALR!!! OMG OMG!! i overslept!!! >.< so following wat i type in the msg for stacy, it goes.. "huh? overslept? Omg, i also.." LOL!!
so i quickly took a bath then went out of my house to catch a cab.. it was alr like 7.30am when i came out then when i was flagging a cab, i realise that i forgotten to bring my wallet out but i had a $10 note in my pouch so i jus boarded it.. *careless me*
when i reached pasir ris, met up with gene they all and realise that justin still haven come yet.. -.-''' when justin finalli arrived, onli got to chat with him for a few minutes cuz he was going to be late lor.. anyway, walked with him and see him boarded the bus.. then my mum called him asking if i got take her key anot, then i searched my pocket and realised that i took both mine and my mum keys out.. hahaha.. *super careless* =x
anyway, yup.. there goes justin.. hope he gonna be doing fine at tekong.. no one cried infront of him.. nana managed to hold on to her tears.. good job.. ((:
after that we went over to white sand mac to wait for eric while nana and zhen xiang went back sch for their lesson. waited for eric and chatted with him for awhile then left with stacy, fiora, melvin and wei ping.. they were all going back sch while i intended to go back home to get my wallet and give the keys to my sis(cuz my mum take my sis key out) then go back pasir ris send eric off. but when we took the cab and reached sch, it was alr like 9.30. then it like impossible for me to go back home and go back to pasir ris in 30mins time so ended up mi, melvin and weiping followed fiora to her class to watch their class cmsk roleplay.
*sorry eric, can't send u off.. hope ya gonna be fine in tekong too.. ((:*
had alot of fun there lah and we even cheered a bit in the class lor.. their class was quite fun lah.. oh gosh.. i miss those days too.. )):
later in the afternoon, stacy and fiora then pei me back home while i get my wallet and pass the keys to my sis. then went back sch for lunch with them.. fiora then went for her lesson again..
called my supervisor telling her that i not gonna be going for work.. headed over to the clubroom.. watch scary movie 4 there then played marvel vs capcom using yang yang laptop.
after that then we all left the clubroom.. accompany sijie while waiting for her mum to fetch her then the rest decides to went opposite sch to eat then i went over to century square to met up with james and sam for dinner.. after dinner then met up with junyan, was planning to play pool but then we realise that pavilion had closed.. the whole building had closed down..
so we went over to coffee bean to chat.. called joachim down too.. so yup, we were there having our own guys talk till like 11.40pm.
ok.. not going to say much, but yup.. i miss TP and all the days i had there..
Saturday, 03/06/06 haha.. i am a pig today.. i slept till 6pm then woke up.. slept for like 16hrs? woot.. i am lazy.. xD guess today got nothing much to blog also.. gonna be another boring day for mi at home..
ok.. i guess this post is kinda long enuff le ba.. till my next post.. ^.^
-【英崎名言】每天要做三件事,第一要笑、第二要微笑、第三要哈哈哈!!-
8:49 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!