everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, June 10, 2006
haiz.. today is the time for qisheng to leave for tekong.. )): woke up in the morning and get myself ready and took bus 17 over to pasir ris interchange.. stacy was alr there when i arrived.. it was raining too in the morning.. waited for zhen xiang then we headed over to mac.. when we reach mac, we saw qisheng and isabella was alr there..
sat down there for a while to chat then received gene call.. he missed the bus stop he was supposed to alight somehow cuz of the bus driver lah.. then ask we got enuff money to pay for his cab fare first.. lol.. so funny lah he.. so yup, told him to get a cab then mi, stacy & zhen xiang went over to the drop off point to wait for him.
he was drenched lor.. heard from him that when he was standing under the rain, there was a chinese guy beside him with an umbrella but he did not offer to shelter him.. so sad sia..
anyway, when gene arrived, i about time for qisheng to go off le.. dominique arrived jus in time b4 he went in.. he then gave each of us a hug.. omg lah.. was trying so hard not to cry lor.. but when he hugged me goodbye, somehow tears jus start to form in my eyes lah.. keep holding on not lettin it out.. see him, isabelle and gene walked over (isabelle & gene going over to tekong with him) then we headed over to queue for bus 15.. everyone was like telling mi to control and all lah and yup i didn't cry it out.. no one cried there.. *guess this is wat qisheng wish for also ba*
then gene called mi again asking where were we and he then told us that he was not allowed to accompany qisheng over to tekong cuz he was wearing shorts and slippers.. so in the end onli isabelle accompanied qisheng in.. may all the best to him inside ba..
we then took bus 15 to sch and headed over to IT canteen to talk.. chatted till fiora came out from her paper then we headed over to opposite sch mac for breakfast.. zhen xiang met up with his friend on the way then after breakfast he and his friend went off then yang yang came over to join us as he say he is alone in sch.. lol..
chatted again then they decided to go over to stacy house to watch vcd or dunno wat.. mi and gene didn't go with them.. gene went back home while i went to work..
was kinda moody throughout the whole afternoon.. seeing one after another leaving for army.. jus doesn't like it lah.. there are jus so much things i miss.. haiz..
worked till 8pm plus then came back home.. got quite some photos which were taken during graduation ceremony.. was looking through each and every single pic and somehow alot of things came into my mind again.. arghs.. T.T
shan't say much about it ba.. anyway, i manage to post up some of those pix into my friendster photo album le.. click HERE for the link ba.. ((:
haiz.. in a few hrs time james & zhen xing gonna be leaving for ns too.. T.T hope they will be doing fine when they get in.. if possible will try to go send them off ba..
12:53 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!