everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
as usual, shall only blog stuffs that are worth mentioning.. shall omit those days when my life is jus so bored.. here goes..
10/06/06 gonna be going over to kbox.. last time onli been to my relative karaoke lounge with my parent but that was like 10 yrs ago?
anyway, met up with serena, pranee & fang lu and we took bus 72 over to hougang interchange.. was asking ben to meet up together but in the end he say he gonna be late lah.. say he hair shampoo finish le, then bath finish have to let the hair dry first then can come out.. then say his father will onli fetch him at 3pm.. -.-'''
anyway, we waited awhile then fiora reached too, so we headed over to the eating house near hougang plaza for lunch.. after lunch, then i accompanied pranee over to the bus stop cuz she going to celebrate her friends birthday.. after sending pranee to the bus stop, then met up with stacy then we head over to meet up with the rest lor.. ming shen arrived too..
sitted there awhile until like 2.30pm then went over to kbox.. wahahaha.. first time hear everyone of them sing.. all of them sing so well.. guess i am the worst singer over there ba.. =(
at around 3 plus then ben FINALLI arrived.. had quite alot of fun there lah.. playing around with them and OMG lor, they all found my weak spot le.. then fiora, stacy & fang lu keep "attacking" me.. T.T
we sang till around 8.30pm then headed over to hougang mall for dinner.. eugene came and joined us also.. i think somehow it have become a common practice to play 'zhong ji mi ma' after food le.. wahaha.. i am quite lucky lah, onli lose 1 time.. haha..
after that then time to go home.. stacy wasn't feeling veri so i sent her back home and then go back home..
nothing much happened on the rest of the other days le lor.. sunday go driving in the afternoon then back home.. monday, tuesday and today jus plain WORK WORK WORK!!!
haiz.. now my parent having cold war with me over some stupid stuff lah.. regarding staying out late stuff lah.. dun wan to elaborate further lah.. how i wish they understand how i feel and give mi more trust & more freedom..
now home is like so cold and lonely lor.. even if my parent were at home, but there aren't any conversation between us.. in less then a month time i gonna be going into ns le.. i should be spending and enjoying during this period of time with my family and friends but yet this is wat i am going through now..
-counting down.. 23 days..-
12:41 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!