everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, June 28, 200627/06/06 went back home after work.. mum bought mi dinner.. didn't ate anything for the whole day lor.. lol..
back home had my dinner then went back TP. enlisting date is nearly, so thought of going back to train up my physical lor..
reached sch, saw ben and yang yang. wanted to ask them accompany mi go run also but they having choir so ownself go over to the 'stadium' lor.. lulu was having her squash training so asked her to help mi look after my stuff while i go run..
omg lah.. too long nv run le, my stamina realli dropped quite alot.. CANNOT CANNOT!! MUST TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!! ^^
after running then walked lulu home.. while walking back, saw ben and shikamaru. they were heading back home.. had a chat with them then they say fiora & the rest at the hawker center there.. so we headed over to find them lor..
reached there saw quite a few of them like so moody like tat.. chatted awhile then walked lulu back home.. after sending her home, then decided to go back find them to check out wat going wrong lah.. on the way back, called fiora asked her to help mi order the sichun soup also.. hehe..
reached there, then we jus crack lame jokes and stuff lah.. ming shen & stacy both look so down lah.. haiz.. after i finished my soup then time for home..
accompanied stacy to walk for awhile then see her to the bus.. asked her wat happened but she dun wan to tell me.. haiz.. but guess should know most probably is about her major project le lah..
hadn't been hearing from u wat happening for ur project but jus wanna say something.. major project is something veri important and throughout the process u may have encounter alot of stuff.. negative comment from ur groupmates and etc but there are stuff which u got to learn to take it lightly.. jus do ur part in the project and IF YOU GOT ENOUGH TIME then help ur groupmates out ba.. *the key word here is IF YOU GOT ENOUGH TIME* try to look at things at a brighter side ba.. ((:
reach home at around 11.38pm, chatted awhile with lulu on the phone then off to bed.. veri tired..
27/06/06 set my alarm clock on my phone at 9.20am but i am jus so plain lazy and tired lah.. so i kept ignoring it and continued with my slept until 11am when a call from my mum woke mi up.. my mum then asked mi whether i wan to eat lunch anot then she say she buy back home for me.. hehe..
so went to get myself washed up and prepared myself for work.. waited for my mum back home then had my lunch and off i'm for work.. *i ate my lunch today!! ^^*
in the company doing nothing lor.. so bored.. so i decided to go search for nice blogskin and ...... TA DA!!!!! my new blogskin!!! gosh.. love it loads.. i jus love this kind of legendary creature.. unicorn, dragon, phoenix & etc.. they jus looks so cool.. ^^
- 9 more days till enlistment.. -
3:18 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!