everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, June 26, 200622/06/06 DINNER @ PARISS!!!! woot.. its realli a successful dinner outing.. 17 people turned up for the dinner.. so gan dong..
we are crazy ppl lah.. we ordered alot of dory fish, shisamo, salmon & steak lor.. everytime we go order its like 8-9 plates like that.. then our table will be like so full of foods like that.. haha.. but we had fun lah..
then after that we started on our punishment game.. lol.. the punishment sauce is quite gross thing time lor.. got wasabi, ice cream, chocolate, soya sauce and alot more lah.. at first we play the game where whenever there is a multiple of 3 or number with 3 then we have to clap.. guess i am quite a maths-idiot ba, keep gettin the punishment.. the sauce taste quite alright at the start but when it gettin lesser and lesser it taste more and more weird..
then in the end, we play 'zhong ji mi ma' for the last round.. the punishment is to finish up the whole sauce and I LOSE!! >.< so yup, i drank finished the grossy sauce.. *yuck*
23/06/06 wanted to go work in the morning but was so tired so i jus continued to sleep.. haha..
went over to sch at around 4 to meet up with fiora in sch then chatted awhile.. by right should be meetin up with lulu at 5.30pm @ kallang mrt then come back sch play squash.. but i stayed till too late in sch then couldn't make it to kallang on time so in the end called her and told her that i meet her up at tampines mrt instead.. *sorry sorry >.<*
cuz it seems like nobody else wanted to play squash, so we took train over to pasir ris to meet qisheng cuz he booked out.. seems like he became even tanner le.. anyway, soon the rest arrived too, then we headed over to the white sand food court for dinner..
was chattin around and qisheng was telling us wat happened in tekong lor.. gosh lah.. the training seems to be quite tough wor..
guess i better buck up on my training b4 i go in. *jia you*
24/06/06 went for my drivin in the morning.. i left home quite late so in the end i had to catch a cab down for my driving.. kinda of lost of concentrate maybe cuz didn't sleep much the night b4. slept at 5am plus then woke up at 9am plus.. >.<
anyway, after driving then headed back sch to meet up with lulu at the squash court. she was having training so i took a short nap over there lor.. too tired le..
qisheng came then we went over to do the pull up.. he then told mi how they were trained in tekong lor.. *tough tough tough* MUST BUCK UP!!!!!
later fiora and eric arrived too.. chatted there till around 2pm.. lulu training still haven end so we went out for lunch first lor, then da bao chicken rice back for her..
back in the clubroom, eric, fiora & lulu all began to sleep then mi and qisheng were chattin lor.. after that, fiora went back home, eric & qisheng went tm to meet jocelyn & justin..
mi then accompany lulu back home.. went to buy bubble tea first then walked her back.. chatted for awhile then back home..
was realli veri tired, slept at around 10 plus.. was lying on the bed then my eyes kept closing and finally my 'system' shut down.. Z_Z 25/06/06 slept till rather late.. jus too plain tired.. rotted at home for the whole day.. slept quite early too.. slept at 12am.. *i'm good boy* xD
26/06/06 currently now in the office.. gonna be knocking off at 6pm today.. 4hrs 15mins left to go.. *jia you*
11 days left and it will be time for mi to go in tekong le.. made up my mind le.. this gonna be the last week of work for me.. then the last week i will be going back sch to train up my physical again.. somehow seems tat my time seems so short and pack lah.. how i wish i have more time.. thursday gonna have another driving lesson at 4pm, then friday will be my driving test le.. *hopefully can pass* then left with onli 1 last week for training and buying of stuff for ns..
-can't bear to leave but life have to go on..-
1:17 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!