everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Tuesday, June 20, 200617/06/06 went back sch to meet up with lulu for squash (although i had nv touch squash b4). anyway, went over at arond 2.30pm, when i reached there she was with her squash friends onli.. so sit down there watch her play with her friends lor..
then later ricky arrived.. i was feeling kinda hungry so asked ricky to acoompany to buy cup noodle eat.. remembered last time business sch got vending machine that sell cup noodle de but like no more alr so headed over to engine blk there to buy lor..
when we got back to the squash court area, fiora had also arrived.. ate my cup noodle while watchin lulu & her friends play lor.. then later lulu & fiora went out to bring stacy..
we didn't realli went there to play squash, more like playing around with each other lah.. haha.. anyway, i had a chance to play with ricky lah.. first time play but it quite fun lah.. i wanna play again next time!! xD
after that we headed over to tm lor.. lulu had to work then after accompanying her to her work place, we then went over to the arcade to play lor..
after that then went over to long john silver for dinner.. usual practice, 'zhong ji mi ma' after food.. xD fiora was so cute & funny when she got to eat the sauce lor.. its jus funny lah.. haha..
18/06/06 met up with lulu after her work ends cuz she said that she & stacy bought me something.. they are jus so sweet lah.. its fathers' day and they shared money and bought me a shirt.. but... guess wat is printed on the shirt............. Bush+Dick=Fucked ... ... ... -_-
got to know that the shirt was chosen by ben de lor... then he still suggest them to ask mi wear on thursday night for pariss.. SABO SIA!!! -____________-
but anything realli appreciated alot.. *touched* HUGGIES!!
anyway, after that then walked lulu back home lor.. she was saying she going to go out have supper at katong with her work place ppl cuz they company gave them $500. then she asked mi to go also but i can't cuz my parent will gonna get so mad at mi if i go out till late again lah.. jus got back peace doesn't wan to spoilt it again.. then it like so weird lah, all her working place ppl there then i go also.. haha.. so sorry.. didn't pei u..
19/06/06 after work, went back sch to meet up with stacy, fiora, ricky, ben and eugene.. eugene seems to have injuried his neck then he went over sch opposite see the chinese doctor.
after that while waiting for mingshen and yang yang to come out after choir, we headed over to the fitness ground there play lor.. then later sayang fiora to sleep.. haha..
when mingshen & yang yang came, went over to eat lor.. mi, ben, fiora and stacy didn't eat..
P.S: dunno y today mind like not functioning like that, jus seems to be unable to blog out things in details.. =/
1:20 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!