everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, June 16, 200615/06/06 morning accompanied mum going to singapore general hospital cuz she having a appointment for a minor surgery..
on the way there, there was a veri serious jam at the expressway.. heard from the radio that there was a accident which consist of 6 vehicles lor.. there were quite a few accidents reported on that morning la.. maybe cuz of the rain? or maybe ppl are jus too tired after staying late at night to watch the world cup?
anyway, we reached SGH at 9.50am, then waited there till like 11.40am then finalli my mum went in to ward and going for the surgery..
during that period of time while she having the surgery i will have to wait lor.. so i went out over to a nearby coffee shop to have my lunch. was msging fiora and lulu that time cuz i was jus so bored and lonely..
fiora called soon after to chat with me lor.. chatted for like 20mins then put down the phone le cuz she going to get prepared to go sch.. continued msging lulu then later on she called me too to pei mi chat.. haha.. walked over to a nearby playground there then chatted with her on phone lor.. haha..
talked till like 1.20pm then i slowly walked back to SGH.. after reaching there was still talking la cuz i was back quite early lah.. the nurse told mi to come back at 2pm mah.. talked till onli going 2pm then we put down the phone.
both fiora and fang lu are jus so sweet lah.. always pei mi to chat whenever i am bored.. ^.^
anyway, went over to the ward then stayed there till like 3pm then my mum got discharged lor.. dad came over to fetch us back home..
back home went online for awhile.. was kinda of dead at that time lor maybe cuz the night b4 onli slept at 4am plus then woke up at 8am that y so tired.. was then being shooo off to sleep by lulu.. so yup.. went to take a short evening nap till 7pm then had my dinner..
hmm.. guess the cold war between my mum and i had finalli ended le ba.. she finally talk to me in a normal tone le.. so yup.. hope this days will last ba.. ^.^
16/06/06 currently still in the company.. gonna onli knock off at 7.30pm.. A FEW MINUTES LEFT ONLI!! YEAH!!!
jus now was msning with fiora, stacy, sijie & ricky.. lol.. was crapping so much in the mass conversation lor.. and in that conversation i adopted 4 pokemon. xD stacy- togepi fiora - jigglypuff sijie - clefairy ricky - squirtle
anyway, was realli veri careless jus now lah.. when lulu msn mi saying i dao nv reply her i was like huh?? i got reply u in msn mah.. how come say i dao.. then suddenly i thought of checking my hp.. i feel my pocket and search the table and OH NO!!!!!!! my hp not with me!!! >.<
i quickly ran over to the rooms which i was workin in jus now and yup... my phone was lying there on the table.. luckily that room veri seldom then will have ppl go in de.. and those who go in will onli be staff.. careless mi once again.. haha..
sorry lulu, cannot pei u when u are bored cuz i didn't saw ur msg.. >.<
hohohoho.. blogging till here its 7.30pm alr.. time to knock off liao.. buaiz.. xD
6:53 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!