everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
today woke up rather late therefore didn't went to work.. =x since not going for work, so decided to go back TP. i MISS sch!! i MISS all the ppl in sch!!
reached sch then realise that there is no one in the club room, so went over to IT canteen find sijie and stacy.. heard from them that they all went over to paris to eat cuz there is a promotion going on..
accompanied sijie and stacy till around 3plus then melvin, wei ping, yang yang, darren & ming shen came.. chatted awhile over there then sijie and stacy say they were cold so change location to concourse. nana, dominique and dom's bf were there. soon eric came too and its 4pm, so most of them went for their cds lesson.
sijie came back after her cds, then mi, stacy and her went over to bookshop buy some stuff.. walked back to IT, chat for a while then sijie went off to meet her bro, eric and a few of the ppl went over to the club room.
so during that time, use perline's labtop to go watch youtube. at a point of time, mi, stacy, sijie, perline & weiping began to talk about some stuff.. the topic is jus so 'dots dots dots' la.. got wat 'OS', 'hardware', 'software' and alot of things lah.. LMAO!! ok, we are crazy!! ROFLMAO!!!
went back over to the club room then came this time when boon got tied up on a chair with 3-4 rolls of scotch-tape.. haha.. its all caught on camera le.. boon gonna get so popular.. xD *ok, we are gettin kinda sadistic but we had fun!! =x* oh ya, not forgettin to mention, locking boon outside the club room.. haha..
watched videos on youtube again then went for sch exploration.. shan't mention much about it ba.. ^.^ me, qisheng and stacy then accompanied sijie while waitin for her dad to fetch her back then together with justin, gene and boon went opposite sch for dinner. kept forcing stacy to eat cuz she hadn't been eating much today then she not feeling well somemore.. 5 guys kept forcing her to eat and finalli she ate some.. as usual, boon kept "entertaining" us with his "joke".. so gene came up with an idea of playing 'zhong ji mi ma' and the punishment is....
gene was kinda unlucky, out of the 3 games, he lost twice but luckily the last round boon lost.. and as it was the last round, the portion of it is bigger.. everyone was so excited when he lost.. ok, we are *evil* xD
P.S: till this part, plz stop reading for those who are quite emotional..
days seems like passing extremely fast.. in jus like another 2-3days and some of them gonna be going in for army le.. and 8 days later gonna be our graduation day.. somehow jus doesn't look forward to that day.. this 3yrs had realli been so meaningful and wonderful for me..
my classmates i had this wonderful class, C071.. we went through alot of stuff together.. rushin project in lab till the lab close, revising for exam in the library/lab, setting up stall on every CCN day, celebrating each and every birthday, sentosa trips & many many many more lah.. when i'm down, they are there to help mi out.. enduring my each and every crazy emotions.. forgiving mi for watever mistakes i done and being there for me when i need them..
realli wish to thanks each and everyone of them.. Samuel, James, Joachim, Jayne, Jun Yan, Jeremy, Anthony, Yen Chern, Melissa, YiZhu, Julie, Aanesh & Gabriel(although he not from the same caregroup as us)
we may have to set off individually for each of our future and goals but we will still be C071 forever!! We are United!
INTSC joined OL since the yr 1 and joined as a intsc sub comm members on yr 3.. throughout this period get to know alot of friends especially when in sub comm.. from team bonding camp, director cup, OLTC, week zero orientation, CCN day..
from stranger we get to became friends and 'family'.. having fun together on all the events.. sharin happy & sad moments together..
in team bonding camp, get to know each other.. having teddy as our empire(elastic) FA when he kept us entertain with his joke.. 'its morphing time!'. pitchin tent and field cookin for dinner.. *i guess our food was quite tasty ba with so many pro cooks.. xD* a crappy final crash - super big monopoly -.-''' but we enjoyed ourself!! ^.^
directors cup on a rainy season and ended up we got to use the 'roller' to dry the ground almost everytime.. asking people to go out for dinner everytime.. =x basketball matches that turned out into a fight.. *gosh* dancing chicky dance infront of everyone after the prize giving.. *OMG OMG!! so ps, but luckily its a group*. being locked outside the clubroom with all our belonging inside till super super late.. ppl trying to use all sort of way trying to open the door and jonathan there singing ad entertaining each and every single one.. xD
OLTC.. mi and kath as the FA(papa & mama) for Kasakian. an empire which realli have the feel of family, with wonderful 'daughters' & 'sons'. they looked out for each other and did their best for all the activities. playing captain ball with chicken as the 'ball', going through all the games under the scorchin sun where everyone got to 'mad' jus to get themselves wet.. although there are times when things became bad but they still stand together.. their bond realli makes mi and kath felt so comforted.. even after the camp, our bond still remains when we still went out together for dinner, sentosa, pool and etc.. they made mi so proud to have them as my 'kids' and i loved them all.. during this camp also got to know more people..
week zero orientation.. partnered with lex as the LT head for MWC. alot of stuff happened on the first day but there are alot of ppl who were there to show mi their concern.. was realli veri touched and appreciate it alot alot.. they gave mi the strength to carry on.. and yup, on the 2nd day things realli got better.. the best of all, we IT sch won 2 trophies.. a excellent achievement!! gonna miss all the oei, all the cheers and dance..
even after the orientation, we had a mass outing to sentosa.. a day when we had so much fun together at the beach.. playing frisbies, capsizing those who are canoeing, grabbing everyone who is not wet and throw them into the sea, cheering like nobody business.
this are all memories which added so much joy into my life.. there are jus some special ppl whom i realli wish to thanks.. they had realli made an impact in my life..
QiSheng, Eric, Zen, Kath, Justin, Giselle, Korn, Phyllis, Jonathan, Jocelyn, Yuan Ting, Si Jie, Stacy, Cat, Pranee, Isabelle, Perline, Serene, Shirley, Eugene, Joshua, Ding Kiat, Reeq, Norman, Ben Ben, Dawn, Dominique, Nana, Yang Yang & etc..
perhap u all might not realise, but u all sure did somethings which realli brighten mi up and i realli appreciated it alot.. thankz..
once again, jus wanna thanks everyone throughout my yrs in poly for bearing my nonsense and stuff and being there for me..
P.S: sorry if any of ur name were not mentioned, can't realli recalled all the name.. sorry sorry!! =x
realli hates separation but guess that wat makes everyone become even stronger ba.. will miss each and every single one of u de.. hug.. must call mi out hor.. ((:
somehow jus had so much feeling listening to this song..
Vitamin C - Graduation
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives Where we're gonna be when we turn 25 I keep thinking times will never change Keep on thinking things will always be the same But when we leave this year we won't be coming back No more hanging out cause we're on a different track And if you got something that you need to say You better say it right now cause you don't have another day Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down These memories are playing like a film without sound And I keep thinking of the night in June I Didn't know much of love, but it came too soon And There was me and you, and then it got real blue Stay at home talkin' on the telephone and We would get so excited, we'd get so scared Laughing at our selves thinking life's not fair And this is how it feels
Chorus: As we go on, we remember All the times we had together And as our lives change, from whatever We will still be, friends forever
So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money When we look back now, will that joke still be funny? Will we still remember everything we learned in school? Still be trying to break every single rule Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man? Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan? I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye Keep on thinking it's a time to fly And this is how it feels
*Repeat chorus*
La, la, la, la; yeah, yeah, yeah La, la, la, la, we will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now? Can we survive it out there? Can we make it somehow? I guess I thought that this would never end And suddenly it's like we're women and men Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round? Will these memories fade when I leave this town I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
*Repeat chorus 3x*
Sorry if i made my post looks so sad.. =x
12:41 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!