everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, May 11, 2006Rick Price - Heaven Knows
She's always on my mind, From the time I wake up, Till I close my eyes. She's everywhere I go. She's all I know.
And though she's so far away, It just keeps getting stronger everyday And even now she's gone I'm still holding on
So tell me, where do I start 'Cause it's breakin' my heart Don't wanna let her go Maybe my love will come back someday Only heaven knows And maybe our hearts will find a way But only heaven knows And all I can do is hope and pray 'Cause heaven knows.
My friends keep telling me That if you really love her, You've gotta set her free And if she returns in time I'll know she's mine
But tell me, where do I start 'Cause it's breakin' my heart Don't wanna let her go Why I live in despair 'Cause wide awake or dreamin' I know she's never there And all the time I act so brave, I'm shakin' inside Why does it hurt me so? Heaven knows... heaven knows
3:42 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!