everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, May 06, 2006
ok.. i've jus finally got back home.. YES!! 4AM!! went out with friends for supper at bedok 85.. saw bryan [not realli sure if he is bryan or wat lah] from the 明心偶像 with his friend and gf?
anyway after we had finished our food, GUESS WAT!! sam he bought century egg porridge and decided sent to his gf house which was at YISHUN!!! at first we thought he bought it for his family de lor, so we were like.. "y not u go back put the food then come out again.. then we talk talk" BUT it was then we realise that he actually driving us all the way to YISHUN!!! oh gosh..
but anyway, its sweet lah.. if it was me, i guess i would do the same things too.. haha.. 我的举动是不是吓到你了呢?或许我该影藏我的情绪多一点?read ur blog entry,.. was totally down when i saw it.. "wad will u do if sumone u luv deeply before..appears before u again.will luv returns?" does this mean ur feeling for that guy is back? arghs.. i'm realli lost now.. can someone jus take a knife and stab mi right into my heart? just let mi bleed to death ba..
4:03 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!