everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, May 12, 2006
jus got back home not long ago.. went to watch mission impossible 3 with sam, jeremy and james at lido..
booked 9.45pm show cuz the 8pm slot was fully booked by corporate.. -.-''' first time i go watch movie at lido.. OMG LAH.. the theatre is so small lor.. then the screen so small compared with all the other theatre.. I WANNA GO WATCH MOVIE AT THE NEW CATHAY!!! haha..
anyway, the show is quite nice lah.. thrilling with a bit of comedy.. was quite impressed by tom cruise lah.. he so fit lor and he sure can run super fast.. (i wanna be like him too!! xD)
the movie ended at 11:45pm and then we realise that the last train back to tampines alr gone.. so we walked awhile deciding how to go back and luckily enuff bus 65 is still in service.. manage to catch the last bus back.. ((:
still quite a few movie i wan to watch.. The Wild.. Poseidon.. Over The Hedge.. X-Men III... but can't get to find ppl to watch with me.. hais..
gonna be going back TP later.. meetin up with same, james and jeremy at 10:30am for swimming..
-hope u would get well soon.. take care..-
1:47 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!