everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, May 13, 200613/05/06 woke up quite late today cuz somehow jus couldn't sleep yst night.. as usual, mi all alone at home.. jus rotting myself off at home..
dad and mum came back home at night and they wanted to go out for dinner.. went out with them to eat.. order a curry fish head and sambal kang kong and since tml gonna be 'mother's day' so i decided to foot the bill lor.. still couldn't realli afford to bring my mum out for a bigger feast so yup.. =x next time when i earned more money then treat them to something better ba..
monday gonna be the police interview le.. left onli 1 last day for mi to decide..
hais..
12/05/06 was sleeping till recieved a msg saying that swimming was postponed to another days.. so in the end continued to sleep.. haha.. xD
woke up at around early afternoon.. its jus so boring at home alr lah.. i HATE this loneliness.. so msg my 'kasakian' children asking whether they got any activities anot, but in the end only stacy is free.. so we decided to go orchard walk walk lor.. at least there still something i can do rather then alone in the house..
okie.. so we 2 met up at plaza singapura and began our window shopping all the way down.. heeren.. cineleisure.. ngee ann city.. wisma.. borders.. far east.. haha.. while we were walking at far east, saw ying seah, keying and her bf.. wahaha.. its realli been quite some times since i saw them le wor.. hmm.. since after 'o' lvl, we kept saying that we mugt meet up someday for shopping but we always doesn't get the chance too.. all too busy with our own stuff le lah.. haha.. anyway, we jus stopped to chat for a veri short while and we continued with our shopping..
went over to eat at yoshinoya at ngee ann city.. jus when we finished eating and walked out, saw yingseah they all again.. lol.. she were jus about to go 'pepper lunch' for dinner..
ok lah.. after dinner we jus continued to walk again and decided to go lucky plaza there play pool but its full so we jus drop the idea and decided to head back home since its alr 11pm.. chatted with stacy on the mrt and guess wat.. she chatted until she missed her station at paya lebar so in the end accompany go take the mrt back to her station.. lol..
so when she reached her station, i waited for my train back home lor.. guess wat!!! yingseah they all were in the same train too!!! hahahaha... 1 days saw them 3 times at 3 different places.. wat coincidence.. xD
anyway, since so coincidence so asked if they wan to go play pool anot lor. but they say they wan to go kbox check first.. anyway, in the end we still went over for pool.. haha.. played awhile onli and my mum called and started to nag at mi lah..
jus dun understand why she can't trust mi in the things i do lah.. am i such a senseless son in her eyes? i know the reason why she will be worry about mi.. its all because she cares about me but its realli a restrain to me.. i wan to have my own freedom.. i wan u all to trust me.. somehow jus felt that the distance between us are drifting apart.. wat can i do? hais.. hate this.. 好想对你说声。。我爱你,我好想你。。
10:21 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!