everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, April 09, 2006
walking back home yst.. walked up to the letter box.. slotted in my key.. as i opened the letter and there is this veri big letter inside.. as i take out the letter and there was the words "Mindef" printed on the letter, and i know my days to serve the national have arrive.. arghs!!!
7th July is the date.. Friday is day.. 12.30pm is the time.. Pulau Tekong is the place.. 2 years is the duration..
anyway.. went for my driving lesson as usual.. dunno wat wrong with my uncle.. kept "scolding" me.. its fine with mi if he "scold" mi for doing something wrong, but even when i done it correctly or when i 'm in doubt of somthing he also "scold".. its like so wth lor.. i'm there to learn how to drive.. if i know everything, wat for am i there to learn from him? i admit that i am learning quite slow, but i dun think there's a need for him to "hurt" mi from his words lor.. ARGHS!!
feeling kinda down while writing this post.. i know i shouldn't be feeling so but somehow it's not within my control ba..
说好的三年不见面用我们的爱把时间留住 你笑着说这是我们的考验我们的约定
就这样三年又过了我还是回到这个地方 闭上眼等你的出现空气中吻你的脸
我还记得我们的约定 一辈子幸福的约定 为你写的那首歌 他也偷偷的掉泪了
我还记得我们的约定 我比以前还更爱你了 连那风都笑我了 我想他会告诉你的我更爱你了
就这样三年又过了我还是回到这个地方 闭上眼等你的出现空气中吻你的脸
我还记得我们的约定 一辈子幸福的约定 为你写的那首歌 他也偷偷的掉泪了
我还记得我们的约定 我比以前还更爱你了 连那风都笑我了我想 他会告诉你的我更爱你了
你会记得我们的约定 一辈子幸福的约定 为你写的那首歌 他也偷偷的掉泪了
你会记得我们的约定 我比以前还更爱你了 听着风我也笑了 他一定会告诉你的我更爱你了
-勇敢面对自己的感情。。或许结局不会理想,但至少尝试过。。-
11:28 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!