everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, April 24, 200620th April its the first day of week 0 orientation.. early in the morning, met up with my 'sons & daughters' for breakfast at tm macdonald.. ate until around 7:15am then we moved on to sch.. haha.. by right, the time we should be reporting is at 7am, and YUP!! WE ARE LATE!! haha.. but if i not wrong, the briefing too started late cuz the main comm are late as well.. (kinda expected it.. xD)
entered the LT and had a short briefing about the scope of the day.. got all my OLs to the LT and got some of them to do the registration.. although almost everyone turned up but then cuz this yr mwc onli had 4 classes, thus it looks so empty.. :(
anyway, i jus try my best to rah rah them, but somehow it jus doesn't works. arghs.. got outcasted by my LT. (expected)
was kinda disappointed by the end of the day.. partly cause of the freshie & OLs. but i guess most importantly is cause it's my last time as an LT head le ba.. last time standing infront of all the freshie and yet i did not have the ability to bring them high up and my OLs even had a conflict with each other in the LT. felt so disappointed in myself and my incapablility.. jus couldn't control myself and tears rolled down as i walked over to LT 9 for debrief..
after the debrief, realised that my 'family' were waiting outside the LT for me.. had a short chat with them while waiting for sijie's mother to come over fetch her.. then we went over to the coffee shop opposite sch for dinner.
hereby realli wish to thanks everyone who were there for me when i'm feeling so low.. guess my emotions shocked quite alot of people and even caused some of them to worry.. greatly appreciated..
21st April went sch at 7:45am for our briefing.. I wasn't late!! SEE!! so nice of me!! hahaha.. xD as usual, we were brief on the scope of the day and off we move on to our respective LT. when i entered the LT, i got all my OLs out and i had a short briefing with them together with eric.. as for wat we chatted back there, its CONFIDENTIAL!! =x
was quite surprise by the attendance cuz i was somehow expecting onli half of the LT to turn up but end up almost everyone did. start of the day chatting with them and guess wat? their yr coordinator took out $150 from his pocket and told us to buy buns for all the freshies for their breakfast. woot!! generous year coordinator!!
anyway.. they surprised me on the 2nd with their hyperactiveness.. they were totalli so much different compared to the 1st day. and YUP, they bring up my morale and we seriously had a wonderful times.. ((:
this yr, intsc won 2 trophies!! omg!! 1st time in history i guess.. in the morning we were jus hoping to get at least 1 trophy but end up we got 2. Best Olympian & Best Spirited!! Woot.. its definitely 1 of the best presents to all the people who are graduating this yr.. (tat includes me! xD) 3 cheers for everyone on week 0.
as usual, had debrief after everything ended.. we were being treated on pelican pizza for those 2 trophies.. xD went over for jam and hop. this yr jam & hop is so happening.. so many ppl attended compared to the previous yrs. although didn't realli dance much but i enjoyed.. shan't say much about it.. ^.^
anyway.. jus wan to thanks everyone, especially all my OLs & freshies for making days 2 such a fun and wonderful day.. without all of u, i could nv make had so much fun.. u guys rocks!! (anyway, dun think they all knows about my blog too.. haha)
-you're all that i need-
came across this story and find it veri touchin.. jus wanna share it with everyone..
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!