everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
tagged by a skinny girl who always doesn't know how to take good care of herself, sijie...
rules: the tagged victims list 8 different points of their perfect lover/ partner, mentioning the gender of the partner. tag 8 victims to join in this game n leave a comment on the post letting them know that they've been tagged. if tagged b4, no need to contribute..
1 - love mi for who i am.. dun expect mi to change to someone jus to fits u.. 2 - good temper PLEASE! 3 - cannot be OVERLY-possesive!! i need times with my friends.. 4 - care about me.. care about my feelings.. 5 - good to my parents.. 6 - non-smokers!!! i SERIOUSLY can't stand the smell of it!!! 7 - loving.. fun.. 8 - as for looks, as long as i like can le..
**dun think most of them actually come to my post anyway..
anyway, gonna be missing in action for the next 3 days.. will be going for my OL training camp in like 1hrs 30mins time? no one gonna be missing mi anyway.. who cares? arghs.. shall end my post here..
**P.S. Feeling kinda emo while writing this post.. jus felt so all of a sudden..
-迷失了自己。。。
6:51 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!