everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, March 12, 2006
okiee.. i am finalli back from camp..
mi and kath was the FA for empire, Kasakian. realli glad to be able to be their so called 'papa'. we are the most 'family' empire within the camp. realli treasured my times in camp with all my 'nu er' and 'er zi'
anyway.. throughout the 3 days camp, had less then 10 hrs of sleep lor.. argh..!! so tired..
Day 1 went to camp at 9pm.. slack in the LT awhile watchin 'underworld revolution'. after that had a small debrief on wat gonna be going on for the camp. slept in a tutorial all by myself.. haiz.. maybe i'm jus too noisy, irritating or watsoever that y no one want to sleep with mi ba.. anyway, couldn't realli get myself to sleep, keep waking up every 15-30mins.. the air-con is so cold, the floor is so hard.. ARGHSS!!!
Day 2 arrival of the ol.. get to see who is in my empire. started with some ice-breaking with them then its time for dry-games.. after that is dinner, night walk then supper.. had a small debrief with our empire then time for main-comm debrief.. the debrief started at around 11+ and onli ended around 2am plus.. arghs.. *tired* got to know that sijie couldn't get to sleep, so went over to talk with her.. zen was also there when we were talking.. chatted till around 4+? then headed off for some rest.
Day 3 Woke up at 6am, and PT start at 7. did some stretchin with them then play some games with them too.. after games, had breakfast and its time for wet games.. woot.. the weather is so freaking hot.. guess we got so crazy over it.. thankfully no sun burnt for me.. xD had lunch, mass dance, scavanger hunt, dinner and performance night.. as usual, main comm debrief after that.. its realli a long debrief that day, ended onli at around 3am. headed off to bath and it was onli till 4 we get to sleep.. *tired and felling sick alr*
Day 4 woke up at 7am cuz no PT for the day.. woot.. had breakfast then it cheers teachin time, lunch and long awaits final clash.. our empire was the 2nd to lose, but i feels they realli did a wonderful job back there.. after final clash, had some interaction in the LT and comes to the end of the camp. had debrief with our empire.. within the 3 days in camp, guess our empire had realli built up a bonded so strong that we actually treated each other as a family le.. quite emotional during the talk.. realli no words can be used to describe the 'love' in our empire. thanks for giving mi such a wonderful memories on my last few months in TP.
quite a long post for today.. shall end here then.. KASAKIAN ROCKZ!!! ^.^
-fallen veri sick; flu, sore throat, cough, fever- -如果有一天她能忘了他,并爱上别人,那个人应该不会是我。。-
5:56 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!