everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, February 12, 2006
today is my fifth lesson for my driving.. driving on the road at sengkang as usual but today i drove to 4th gear le.. hahahaha.. today driving ain't that bad as compared to the past few lesson.. not as stress as before and gettin more and more used to it le..
after my driving lesson ended, met up with yc, jer, joachim, mel, ju, jy, yz, jayne, sam and antz.. headed over to joachim house first to bai nian.. stayed for some time then proceed over to jy house. as usual, started on our gambling den - blackjack. serious think this year jus ain't the year for mi to gamble lah.. lose money again.. hahaha.. but well, its CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! MUST ENJOY!!! xD
had our dinner at jy house too.. the food cooked by his mother is so yummy lor!! *2 thumb up!!* xD
when we left jy house, at first thought of going to take photos then go play pool, but as we were walking past the basketball court, we jus suddenly feel like playing.. so we borrowed a basketball from one of the people who were playing there.. i too long nv play basketball liao lah.. totally cannot dribble or shoot le lor.. hao shi ba!! )):
anyway, we after the game we headed over to a pavilion then started on our photo-taking session.. *snap snap snap*
pool was next after that, onli left with mi, sam, james and jer.. played quite on form today.. onli lose 2 matches.. xD
ok, as per yt request from her blog..
5 things i can do: -twist my tongue -move my hand like a fish -being lame & crappy -stay infront of my com for more then 15hrs -sleep for 16 hrs
5 things i say the most: -freak -crap -huh -anything -sian
5 celebrity crushes: -can't think of any..
5 qualities i want in a potential BF: -BF? i am a guy for goodness sake!! AND I AM STRAIGHT!! -anyway, i shall say about qualities i hope to have for my GF. -love me for who i am -good temper -trust me -aint too overly possesive -good to my parent
5 scary things: -being alone -no money -past relationship -facing things that i have no control over -this cruel world
5 random songs: -tunnel of love -lian ai pin lu -say you love me -hit you with the real things -just want you to know
5 things i like the most: -reading comics -daydream -play game -hanging out with my friends -sleep
5 people who should do this: -sam -sijie -joachim -mel -jayne
12:35 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!