everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, February 25, 2006
hoho.. its been such long long time since i blog le.. quite alot of stuff happened which i also can't realli recall le.. lol!!
anything, today no matter what have to come blog cuz its finalli the END for my attachment le.. which means i am going to graduate from TP soon.. dunno whether should i be happy or sad lah.. finally able to graduate and get my diploma soon, but jus thinking that its also gonna be the end for my poly life jus sadden mi lah.. this 3 yrs in TP definitely is something i realli treasure alot alot alot.. all the things that happens (good or bad), friends and most importantly MY CLASS C071!!! without anyone of them, my journey in poly would nv be that wonderful.. Thankz!!! Love everyone of them loads!!!
-Sam, Joachim, James, Jun Yan, Anthony, Yen Chern, Jeremy, Aanesh, Jayne, Melissa, YiZhu, Julie-
this gonna be the start of my new chapter, my new world.. going into ns and stepping into the society world.. a world where money speaks.. haiz.. aint realli looking forward to that, but that jus something each of us got to face it whether u like it or not.. =/
-爱情这东西或许从一开始就不在我身边。。。-
12:35 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!