everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
hmm.. hadn't realli feel like blogging nowadays.. guess i am really too lazy liao.. =x
all i can say is that this year cny is so boring!!! chu 1, went over to my dad's brother house to bai nian.. sat there onli for like 20-30mins(as usual) then headed over my mum's side there.. played mahjong with my relative and lose like $40+. guess this year realli ain't the gambling year for 'tiger'. but well, its cny jus play for fun ba..
chu 2, went over to 'ah tong' uncle's house(mum's side) , had been sleeping there like a log the whole day lor cuz there jus ain't anything for mi to do..
chu 3, met up with joachim in the late afternoon to play gs. lolx!! played till like 6+? and headed back home.. continue slacking at home.. =x
today!! all my friends either went back to sch or work except mi cuz our company is off for the whole of this week.. anyway, went back sch for a talk regarding blogging.. quite a funny and interesting talk.. after the talk, went over to find antz and yc.. went out for lunch with them and stayed in their lab to play nfsmw.. xD
tomorrow!! gonna be going for my driving practical lesson 1.. wahahahaha.. wonder wat will i be learning tml? will i get to drive the car tml? hopefully i won't make a joke out of myself tml.. xD
guess that all i gonna blog for today.. jus a short summary of wat going on around mi this few days...
11:02 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!