everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
had been cursing and swearing my supervisor today.. somehow jus felt so unfair lor.. i am jus a freaking intern student being assigned to go over to their company to help them create a POS application.. after completing POS, she assigned to to help them create a SMS broadcast system and i did it for them once again. soon after, they ask mi to help them create a web portal(e-commerc) for them.. for goodness sake, i dun study e-commerce, i study mobile and wireless.. but nvm, jus gotta bear with it since its for the sake of my diploma..
after times and times of changing and editing and finally i got it up and running.. but everything doesn't jus end there, finished up the web portal for them and now they wan mi to help them create another e-commerce portal for AXS.. WTF!! but nvm, i shall give in to fate since this is the onli way i gonna be gettin my diploma.. thinking that this might be last project that they might be giving mi since soon it gonna be the end of my attachment too.. so as usual, tried my best and i did it for them once again but she nv know when to stop.. again told mi to help them create another web portal for them and wan mi to add more function for the previous portal that i did.
she can jus think of watever things she wan and not thinking of the problem that it gonna cause mi.. wat a selfish thinking.. taking advantage over intern student.. paying jus a pathetic $440/month and kept giving mi so much things to do..
wait a minutes!! did my supervisor forgotten something? I AM NOT THE ONLY DAMN INTERN BEING ATTACHED TO YOU!!! someone else who is from the SAME YEAR!! SAME COURSE!! as mi is also there!! he too is taking a monthly pay of $440 but what the hell is he doing down there reading storybook, happily chattin on msn and even chatting with his friend over the phone during working hours? is he a human and i am not? since i am too, why do we get the same amount of money yet i have so much things to do? damnit!!
anyway, 9 more days to suffer and it will be the end of it alr.. looking forward for the day to arrive.. hoping and praying that time will pass faster!!!
its valentine day alr.. a day when no singles looks forward to.. ): even so, may all loved one will be happily together and all lonely soul to be able to find their love one on this day..
*P.S. its more like a anger venting post today.. sorry for all the curse and swear.
12:50 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!