everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, February 08, 2006Driving gosh.. driving is so stressful.. its easy to drive but its the controlling is hard.. well.. guess more practice and it won't realli be much of a problem.. anyway, i had alr gone for 4 lessons of practical alr.. driving test date has been booked, 30th June, 11am. pray that it won't rain on that day.. gotta jia you!!!
Attachment woot.. another 16 more days!!! No doubt!!! 16 MORE DAYS till the end of my attachment!! and this means that i gonna be graduating soon!! (did so many projects for the company le, dun think they will fail me ba.. hopefully..) well, jus wat should i be doing after my graduation? still can't see the path of my future yet.. =/
Emotions haiz.. jus some sudden feeling passing by.. wishin for love.. *gosh.. i sound so desperate.. =x* sometimes i realli feel like asking her but somehow there're jus so many doubt in my mind.. Am i ready to love? Is she the one that i could get along with? Am i ready to face the fact that i gonna lose her as a friend if i ask? Does she have any feeling for me?
wonder when will ever that day arrive.. the day for love..
5:48 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!