everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, January 07, 2006
wat a day today.. an extremely BAD BAD day for me..
fighting ocurres in the middle of the basketball match @ director's cup.. gettin punched on the back while trying to prevent the victim from gettin beaten up.. jus wat is this world coming to!? why is there a need to fight jus because of a GAME?! arghs!! ~disgusted
anyway, police came down and somehow the problem is solved. ~hopefully~ had briefing after the event and we were being told to write a report regarding the outbreak of the fight.. arghs.. troublesome..
onli had our dinner at around 11:30pm.. so hungry!! gotten back home drenched and my computer had been giving mi problem!! jus wat else can be even worst!!
stupid day!! hope it will be a better tml for mi as well as to everyone..
1:36 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!