everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, January 12, 2006
omg!! it had been raining continously for days!! anyway, we still managed to finish the finals for director's cup yesterday.. finals are always the most interesting part.. seeing all the skilled playing against each other..
congratz to all the team who have won!! even for those who didn't win, i believe that there are still champions!! fight till the very end!!! ^.^
after the matches, prize giving and everything.. we were told that our club room was LOCKED!!! OH GOSH!!! all of ours bag and stuffs are all inside!! therefore we had to wait for the the person in-charge of the room keys to come all the way down from BUKIT TIMAH to TP @ 11:30PM!!!! realli appreciate him for willing to come down at that kind of time to help us open the door!!
gotten back home at 12+.. i was so HUNGRY so cooked 2 packet of instant noodle!! YUMMY!! was quite tired so off i went to my dreamland!!! ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
9:30 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!