everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, January 22, 2006
MmMmYyYyY OoOhHh MmMmYyYy!!! ITS JUST ROCKZ TO BE IN TP IGUIDES!!!
THREE CHEERS & CHEERS & THREE CHEERS FOR IGUIDES!! ~HIPIEE~ HURRAY ~HIPIEE~ HURRAY ~HHIIPPIIEE!!!!~ HUUUUUUURAY!!!!
jus wat else can i say?!! hmmm.. maybe there realli is something that i can say about!! i gotten a "family" in iguidies!! 1 di and 5 meis'!! they jus rockz!! its realli my honour to know them and have them as my Di & MEIS'!!!!!!! xD hope to be able to meet up with them more often!! for dinner? movie? pool? or watsoever!! ^.^
anyway, today is the final day for the open house, although kinda sad that so fast its the end of it but i seriously do enjoyed myself throughout this 3 days!!
hmmmmmm.. maybe i should comments something about wat after the open house.. appreciation dinner & jam & hop!! there too LITTLE variety of foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!! i onli had noodles and veggie for it onli lor!! TOTALLY AIN'T FILLING!!! as for the jam & hop, its so boring at the start.. although there are alot of performance but its jus doesn't bring out the heat in us!! however, the last hour of it realli is a showdown man!!! COOL!!!!!!!! LOVE IT LOTS!!!
okie.. now i am realli veri tired!! feel like lying on my bed right now and sleep till i happy!!! xD
12:13 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!