everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
its been quite somedays since i last blog.. kinda tired and didn't feel much like blogging for the past few days..
hmm.. lets see wat can i still recall wat i did for the past few days..
14-01-06 went of iguide last workshop.. its goodies bag packing day!! we started packing the goodies bag from 2pm and susposely the workshop should be ending at 6 but because our target was to pack 7 thousand by that day so stayed back to helped in the packing, carrying, quality checking & etc till about 11:30pm. so tired after that..
this yr goodies bags realli contain load of stuff!! I WAN THE BAG!! xD
15-01-06 slept till around 6pm then woke up.. too tired alr.. lol..
16-01-06 it's the start of a new week again!! back in company continuing with the enhancement of the web portal.. spent the whole morning and early afternoon and finalli done with it.. kinda shocked that i actualli managed to do it out.. almost everything is dynamic now.. haha.. i'm impress with myself.. hahahahahhahaha..
supervisor drove mi down to one of the shop at ubi to ask mi to help them setup the internet cnnection. as there was some technical problems there wasn't being able to do it and decided to bring the computer back to the company to fix.
my supervisor drove me to temasek poly after the ubi shop trip. went back to help out in packing the goodies bag again.. target for the night was to pack 4 thousand bags. packed the goodies bags till 11+am again.. aint realli sure if we managed to packed 4 k of it, but i am kinda sure there would at least have 1+k.. haha..
17-01-06 today day at work realli is slack!!! due to the fact that i have completed the all the projects which were assigned to me, i am now free from work.. were playing game throughout the day in the company.. muahahahhahaha..
after work, met up with james and sam.. its realli been some times since we met up together for pool.. i was kinda suck at today game.. out of 15 games, 1 onli won 2 rounds!! T.T but anyway, still enjoyed myself during the game.. ((;
Pool result for today: 7:6:2 (Sam; James; Me) Fastest time: 6:47 (James) Cost: $15.10
*i feel like i am posting crap!! haiz..*
12:04 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!