everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, January 01, 2006
30-12-05 met up with bi xia, cindy and lili after work.. so nice of them to accompany mi to make my new specs.. walked 4 optical shops trying out which ever spec which looks nice, in the end i bought my spec at the optical shop at tm basement 1. its a black and white spec, with black and white strips design.. haha.. total cost of the spec with transition lens is $206. now i am wondering whether the spec would be nice with transition.. maybe i should have jus get a normal lens.. guess i jus gonna wait till the day i get the spec to know.. if it doesn't look nice, think i gonna change it back to normal lens again.
anyway, after that we went over to yoshinoya for dinner. talking about sec sch life while we were eating. oh man, i realli miss those days in tpss.. we sat there and chat till around 10 as they were about to close. went over to mac to continued our conversation till around 11.40pm.
31-12-05 its new year eve!! wow!! so fast its gonna be the end of yr 2005.. alot of things happened this yr.. things that leave mi with deep scars in the heart.. thing which too brings smile to my face.. be whatever it is, all those are alr the past.. shall leave those all behind mi and welcome the new year.. hope tht things will get much better in year 2006!!!
spent my new year eve afternoon at samuel house for mahjong session AGAIN and i ended my year 2005 by losing $17 to sam.. wat an 'interesting' way for mi to end my year.. hahaha.. hmm.. wonder how fun it would be if i were out for countdown.. haiz.. too bad couldn't find anyone for countdown.. hopefully yr 2007 ba!! (its jus the start of year 2006 and I'M THINKING OF YR 2007!!! i'm thinking too far i guess!! LOL)
ok.. i shall end my post here.. now its 1/1/2006 5.58am and i am still wide awake.. haha.. thinking i going off to sleep liao..
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BELOVED FRIEND!!! MAY YR 2007 WILL BE A WONDERFUL YR FOR ALL OF US!! & WORLD PEACE!!! (NO MORE BOMBING!!!!!)
5:14 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!