everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, December 26, 2005
UHHHH!! woke up around 9:30am feeling feverish and nausea.. totalli had no appetite for anything.. try to catch some rest in the afternoon, covered myself with 3 layers of blanket. woke up at 4pm and decided to have a cold bath.. feeling so much better after the nap and bath. drank a cup of warm milo and went over to century square.
bought a prezzie from 'hug & kisses' for the gift exchange later with my secondary school friends. when i was planning to head over to my sec sch friends gathering, while i was on the escalator, 2 malay girl step on my slipper and causes my slipper strip to break off. argh!! so suay!!
decided to called joachim for help, but my mcard was out of value therefore wasn't able to call. try to lend phone from people at cs to make the call but none of them are willing to lend. so unfriendly! its not like i planning to steal ur phone or make some prank call with it. i jus wish to lend it to make a phone call to my friend. the most it take is onli about 2-3mins lor.. CRAP!!
in the end, i decided to drag my feet over to comic connection cuz i knew one of the staff there. went over there and managed to make a call to joachim and he brought down a slipper for mi. thnx pal, truely thankful and appreciated. played 2 round of 'ghost squad' with him and time to head over for my sec sch bbq.
took bus 9 and was kinda lost when i reach there.. totalli had no idea where exactly is the place. therefore, i jus kept walking, walked about 20-30mins then i finalli managed to located them. all i can say is that the place is realli veri ulu lah!!
was there bbq-in & chit-chattin till like 2+ then we slowly walked out and took a cab home. here comes the end of christmas, now shall wait for the arrival of new year!
3:38 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!