everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, December 09, 2005
this 2 days had been rather busy during work.. doing coding for the POS application so as to be able to fit the new database.. still encountering the same problem as when i did the sms broadcasting, i am unable to get a response back from the other company.. haiz..
by right, our supervisor plans to launch the application outon coming monday, but due to the reason that it realli beyond my capabilities to do it, therefore she had to delay the launchin date.. haha.. now waiting for kenny to do up on the gsm modem and hopefully i will be able to use that device to send the sms out. *pray*
went out with my parent for dinner today.. dad bought us to joo chiat, thinking of eating crab.. when we got there, the place was quite pack and can see that every table have crab. looks realli delicious! however, the person who is taking the order for us is so kinda rude. from the way she speak it jus spolit my appetite..
anyway, we ordered our dishes from out of the so many sold out dishes.. but it was like onli after a few mins she came back telling us that the veggie which we ordered is sold out, so my dad was like, "ok then, jus have the other veggie that u have, its ok with us." the worst part of all is that she came back to us a few mins later after that and told us that their rice is out too.. WTH!! no rice wat are we suppose to have our dinner with?!! the most blood-boiling things that she continued to said was "no one else order rice alr, we cook rice also no one going to get"!! wat kind of business are they doing man?! we had alr placed our orders, and at that time she said have and after that she came back with such a "lazy to bother" attitude telling us that the veggie and RICE are out!
totalli can't stand this kind of people.. i can tolerate "not up-to-standard" food but provided that the least of all they are polite, but not definitely not this. so wat the big deal that they have nice food but with such kind of attitude?
anyway, since they are out of rice and can't be bother to cook rice, so we cancelled our order and went over to kallang airport to eat instead. although the food are quite average but at least they are polite and i am eating my dinner in a much better mood.
yeah.. finalli ending of week 5 alr, 10 more weeks to end of attachment and graduation (provided that i am not tat ill-luck to fail my SIP)
-i'm jus a easy-going person but there are things which i can't tolerate, i have my principle-
11:31 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!