everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, December 16, 2005
stupid bug in the POS application again!! made mi spent so much time trying to find a way to solve it.. GRRRRR!! still gotta continue debugging it in like 8 hrs time.. arghs!!
anyway, tml is gonna be friday once again and this would means that it gonna be the end of week 6 alr.. 9 more weeks to end of SIP!!! muahahahaha..
went over orchard to meet up with sam and james after work.. at first our plan was to book the ticket for "King Kong", its all sold out when we were about to book.. such a pity! anyway, we were shopping around to look for xmas prezzie.. haha.. still can't decide wat to buy.. =/
-sorry guys for the trouble to enter password to access-
12:50 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!