everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, December 24, 2005
my day started off quite well, rather slacking in the morning. boss treated us to coffee & kaya toast at the coffee house opposite our company early in the morning. as we were having out breakfast, he shared with us his life encounters. had a great nice chat with him. (:
after breakfast, we headed back to company. was kinda free as the basic requirement of the web design are alr completed therefore spent my whole morning writing christmas testimonial to my friends. haha..
good moment doesn't last long when richard arrived with more phonecards. was told to scan the images of the phonecard and placed it into the web too. at the same time, my supervisor told mi to do shopping cart on the web and she wants it to be something similar to the shopping cart for golden village! i was like, "huh? but i nv learn anything about creating shopping cart on web and i realli had no idea how" but she said "nvm lah, learn lor". -_-''' no choice, guess i gonna start lookin up on how to create the shopping cart that they want. ~S~T~R~E~S~S~
so my whole afternoon was spent on scanning the cards, editing the pix & placing it into the web. arghs!! so much more to do..
anyway, after work met up with sam, jayne and gab for pool at pavilion. haha.. guess pool is the onli things that we love best. lol.. we played till around 9:30pm then we had our small gift exchange among me, sam and jayne.
hohoho!! its christmas eve now and guess wat? i gonna be working tml at harbour front distributing flyers.. lol.. think i better be going off to bed now..
-glad to know you ((:-
1:53 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!