everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, December 05, 2005
its a boring day at work today, totalli have no idea on how am i suppose to do the updating and sending sms function.. called Mr TanKH but he is having meeting so i called MR SngSW instead and he told me that its impossible to do the updating together with the application.
told my supervisor about it and she say nvm, so thanksfully now left only the sending sms function.. but well, i guess jus tat function is enough to kill me.. :(
was kinda sick of facing all those coding so decided to take photos again.. hehe.. this time i took some of the people of are working in the company and definitely ME!!! muahahaha...
Here is the lyrics of the song which i had jus uploaded to my blog.. find the lyrics quite nice.. haiz.. will there gonna be this someone that will light up my life...?
男:好久没有吹微风的晚上 我们看着山下都市灯光 你说快乐和自由是穷人的天堂 这种想法我很喜欢Oh— 女:你要我闭上眼睛想像 有我看不见的一个远方 你说地球是乐园要用心去游览 这种说法多浪漫 男:心在飞 女:心在飞 男:路很长 女:路很长 男:我们是彼此的避风港 男:听着你 女:还不理(?) 男:聊到从前和未来 男女:你心里所有的梦 跟我很像 合:Oh you light up my life 所以我也希望我们心中频率都一样 女:梦加点感觉 男:思念装上翅膀 合:爱是无限可能的飞翔 Oh—You light up my life 我想让你分享 我们心动时分的梦想 女:这是一个开始 男:还是一种分享 男女:未来正在等待不是吗 男(独白): 一直跟你说那天一起吃晚饭 想问你开心吗 这些日子看着你 造着自己的梦想 快乐专心的每个样子 我想我们的梦想有一样的频率 不是吗 合:未来我想和你分享
-had a wonderful & expensive dinner with my parent.. Yummy!!-
11:16 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!