everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
i'm still in my holiday mood, still can't get into the working mood!! feeling so sleepy and tired during work today..
jus wat with the shopping cart for the web portal?! seriously i have no idea on wat and how should i be starting on it and i have totalli no interest in reading up from scratch on how to do it... BUT do i have a choice? no i guess!! ARGH!!!
y not look on the bright side? bear with another 3 more days and its gonna be pay day!! i gonna spend part of it to get myself a new nice spec, get my PDL to start on my driving practical, spend some for my new year clothes and OH NO!!! that gonna be all i can spend with my pathetic pay!! -_-'''
shall go to bed now otherwise i gonna be feeling tired & sleepy for work tml..
You're one in a million Oh Now You're one in a million Oh
Sometimes love can hit you every day Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see But only one can really make me stay A sign from the sky Said to me
[Chorus] You're one in a million You're once in a lifetime You made me discover one of the stars above us You're one in a million You're once in a lifetime You made me discover one of the stars above us
I've been looking for that special one And I've been searching for someone to give my love And when I thought that all the hope was gone A smile, there you were and I was gone
I always will remember how I felt that day A feeling indescribable to me Yeah I always knew there was an answer for my prayer And you, you're the one for me
[Chorus x 2]
In the beginning I was cool and everything was possible They tried to catch me but it was impossible No one could hurt me it was my game Until I met you baby and you were the same And when you didn't want me I wanted you because The funny thing about it is I liked the show I like it when its difficult I like it when its hard Then you know its worth it That you found your heart
[Chorus x 2]
You're one in a million Oh You're one in a million
12:07 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!