everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, December 17, 2005
i slept till 4pm today, guess it been quite some times since i enjoyed a good sleep..
anyway, i had this dream.. its somehow jus seems to be like an 2nd episode of a dream which i had quite some times ago.. previously i had this dream that i was a army man of a special unit and was being sent over to a country with some other specialists to do some assassination. as for the exact details i also can't realli remember.
as for the dream i had yst, i was being called again for another assassination mission which is veri dangerous, but jus b4 i left, there was this sence where this girl which i liked (in reality)quite some years ago appear.. then b4 i left i told her about it and surprisingly she replied back the same things.. it was like so touchin..
after that i was off for my mission with those group of people i knew in the dream i had previously. (as for how i know they are the one who appear in my dream before is because we had conversation on the 'war' we had together previously) it came to this point when one of our snipers is going to snipe on the enemies, but then he decided to let me do the snipe-ing. as a first timer, he thought mi how to aim and lock on the target b4 shooting. (although i dunno if realli that way in reality) there were also other snipers who will be doing back-up for mi if i miss.. anyway, i sniped both enemies right on target!!! after that i waken up from my dream.. arghs!! ):
although its jus a dream but i think its realli cool.. i think its must be cuz i am thinking too much. however, i jus love my fantasy world!!! its jus so much better compared to this reality world. so much sadness, disappointment, frustration, bordom & loneliness..
i am so good today, i didn't went out.. i stayed at home all the time.. but then i didn't eat anything for the whole day and i am starving.. ):
-sometimes it jus so much better living in the world of my fantasy, away from all trouble, onli fun, happiness, joy and love-
10:32 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!