everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Friday, December 23, 2005
gonna be the end of week 7 alr!! 8 more weeks to go!!
Pool session with sam and james!
Pool result for today: 7:5:3(James;Sam;Me) Fastest time: 3mins 07 seconds Cost: $14.60
-tired! seems so far!!-
Wait Oh yes, merry Christmas little girl Hey! Last year, you left me, little girl...
Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special
Once bitten and twice as shy I keep my distance But you still catch my eye Tell me baby Do you recognize me? Well It's been a year It doesn't surprise me
Last christmas, I wrapped it up and sent it With a note saying "I love you" I meant it Now I know what a fool I've been But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again
Last Christmas I gave you my heart (oh yeah) But the very next day you gave it away (gave it away) This year To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special
A crowded room Friends with tired eyes I'm hiding from you And your soul of ice My god I thought you were Someone to rely on Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man under cover but you tore me apart Ooh, Now I've found a real love You'll never fool me again
Last Christmas (twice as shy) I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away (you still catch my eye) This year To save me from tears (do you recognize me?) I'll give it to someone special (no, it doesn't surprise me)
Last Christmas (I wrapped it up and sent it) I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away (saying "I love you" I meant it) This year (what a fool i've been) To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special (I know you'll fool me again)
Last Christmas I gave you my heart (oh yeah) But the very next day you gave it away (gave it away) This year To save me from tears (from tears) I'll give it to someone special (special)
Last Christmas (oh yeah) I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away (gave it away) This year To save me from tears (from tears) I'll give it to someone special (special)
12:31 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!