everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Sunday, December 25, 2005
first time for mi working as a flyer distributor!! now i finalli know how those flyer distributor feels when we did not that the flyers from them. anyway, i should be feeling fortunate cuz most of the people took my flyers!! by right i'm suppose to distribute 600 pieces of flyers in 4 hrs but i got it all distributed in 2 hrs. this means that instead of getting $24 in 4 hrs, i got it in onli 2 hrs!! muahahaha!!
after work, james headed off to sengkang while mi and sam went over to tm. i went back there to buy the remaining 4 plushie decoration which i'm still lack of. went over to sam house are that for mahjong session with zitian and amos..
its been like so long since i played mahjong.. guess i am jus on my luck today cuz i won.. haha.. after magjong, amos left off to meet his friends while mi, sam and zitian headed over to bedok blk 85 there for dinner. fancy having our dinner at around 10pm. haha. ate and chatted over there till around 11 then time to head back for home.
its christmas day! merry xmas to all my friends, hope all of u would be enjoying ur day.
-咳,有点失望。-
12:43 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!