everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Work just getting even more stressful each single day, with so much uncertainties and the nearing of dateline for both my project.
worst of all, the project sms broadcast which i had been doing for the past few days had to be redo. haiz.. hopefully will be able to finish it on time and please no more changes!!
today mum and dad were home. mum cooked dinner, so finalli i get to eat home cooked food again. maybe is cuz too long hadn't get to eat at home, find today food especially yummy..
anyway, went out to meet up with sam and james after dinner for pool.. Yup, u are not seeing it wrongly.. Pool again.. haha.. Guess we are deteriorating in it, we are actualli spending so much thing on each and every game.. today sam the big winner, 9 wins which leave me and james draw on 3. gonna buck up for the next game, i gonna win them!!!
Pool result for today: Score: 9:3:3 (Sam; James; Me) Fastest Game: 5 mins 27 secs (Me) Cost: $17.20
-toes infection- -haiz.. bad things jus keep coming..-
12:19 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!