everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Was clearing my email and decided to read on the past email which i had kept.. Came across this email...
A Love Story..
Yuu and Ai were classmates. They were very close friends throughout the whole of high school. Till the very day.. Yuu and Ai at the graduation ceremony.
Ai: Yuu.. I have something to tell you.. Yuu: (Busy adjusting his tie) Ya.. Ai? Ai: Let me help. (With trembling hands.. she slowly adjusts his tie) Yuu: What's wrong Ai? (Looks intensely into Ai's eyes) Ai: (Stumbled backwards) No.. no..! Don't look at me like that! Yuu: (Taken aback) What..what's wrong with you tonight Ai? Ai: Er.. No.. no.. Nothing.. Yuu: (Taking Ai's hands into his)You look extremely stunning tonight. (Bending foward and getting closer and closer to Ai's cheeks) Ai: ............................................ Yuu: Haha.. Gotcha! Ai: (Flinched) I'm not in the mood of joking with you Yuu.. I.. I've got a matter to tell you. Yuu: Ya? Ai: I'm.. I'm leaving for States to further my studies.. I had no choice.. My dad.. Yuu: (Hugs Ai and whispered into her ears) Nevermind the rest of the story. I understand. Two weeks later at the airport
Ai: (Tears welled up in her eyes) It's.. time to say goodbye.. Yuu: Remember to call and email me okay? Ai: I will.. I'll be back in three years time.. We shall meet again. Yuu: Promise? Ai: Promise. Same old meeting place, same time, same date. Deal? Yuu: Deal! Ai: Okay.. Let's part for now.. Yuu: Hey.. Erm.. I've got things to tell you.. Ai: Ya? Yuu: Erm.. nothing.. (He wanted to express his feelings for Ai but never got the courage.) Ai: Oh.. okay.. (Disappointed as she wanted Yuu to tell her that he don't want to just be friends.) Yuu: Let me leave first. I do not wish to see you leave me. It's hard for me. This is for you. (Yuu handed Ai a expensive pendant and turned away, with quick swift steps, walked away.. out of Ai's sight.)
Yuu never heard from Ai since then. They totally lost contact but Yuu never forgot Ai and was patiently wating for the day of their agreement.
Three years later. At the meeting place. A beautiful beach. It was sunset.
Someone: Hi.. Are you Yuu? Yuu: You.. you are? Someone: I'm Ai's husband. Yuu: ............................................ Someone: Ai wanted me to hand you this. (The man handed him the pendant and walked away.)
It was the expensive pendant. As Yuu was poor.. It took his entire savings and the money he borrowed from his friends to get it. He did not leave the beach the whole night. He was still hopeful that Ai would turn up and would not break their agreement. When all hopes were gone, he grips the pendant hard in his hands.. Tears which were about to burst, Went straight back to the deepest place in his heart.
Two years later. A day at the cafe Yuu and Ai used to frequent.
Yuu was sipping his coffee when he noticed a girl not far away, having the same coffee as he does. She resembles Ai. He decided to walk over and try his luck.
Yuu: Ai...? Ai: (Slowly lifts her head.) Yuu...? Yuu: Is that realli you Ai?? Ai: ............................................ Yuu: (Frowns and slowly fuming) Don't you have anything to say or to explain?! Ai: ............................................ Yuu: (Hot in temper) You did not contact me for the 3 WHOLE YEARS in States! But I don't blame you! I've figured you must be too busy with your studies. I convinced myself to stick to this belief for 3 years!! But when the day of our agreement came, you DID NOT TURN UP! I waited and waited till my hopes were all dead. You are adeal disappointement. I can't believe you actually did this to me. Not to say that you are already married and you wasn't the one who told me that. (Turned away and ran out, threw the pendant he had always kept with him for the past two years on the ground) Ai: (Sobbing) ...........................................Yuu..... (Picked up the pendant with great difficulty) Yuu.. I'm sorry..
Ai managed to get herself back on her wheelchair and wheeled out of the cafe. She was knocked down by a truck the very day she arrived States. It was a miracle she survived after a month of painful struggle in the hospital.. All alone with no friends nor kins.. All in the hope of seeing Yuu again. But she never knew that she never found the courage to face Yuu again in her handicapped situation. She ended up not contacting Yuu for the 3 years in States and the man the day at the beach was not her husband but her doctor.
Not long after, she heard news of Yuu getting married with a air stewardess from a friend of theirs. She secretly attended their wedding although Yuu did not invite her.
The girl was beautiful and lucky. Yuu was a good guy. Ai saw her loved man marrying another woman. Her heart aches but she just silently sits at a corner, make herself unknown, and regretted not expressing her feelings for him.
Yuu puts the ring into the girls's finger after saying "I do". His tears felled. "Ai.. I will always love you."
The story came to an end. Yuu never loved another besides Ai. He married the girl just because she loved him dearly and she was the girl who saved him when he tried to kill himself the day Ai never turn up at the meeting place.
Moral of the story: When u love somebody, it's best if u can find the courage to tell them. don't waste time and regret it in the end.
11:49 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!