everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, November 07, 2005
today the start of my SIP.. a total whole new environment that i gonna have for my next 4 month..
woke up at 6am as i slowly get myself ready, left my house at 7:15am.. when i reached the bus stop, bus 28 arrive, so i jus took it.. was listening to my mp3 throughout the journey.. no idea whether was it cuz i am alone throughout the whole journey or becuz of the songs, she jus kept appearing on my mind.. was controlling the emotion that linger inside of me, trying to hold back but somehow a drop of tear manage to find its way out..
anyway, reached the company at 8:02am.. was kinda too early, cuz my working hours onli starts at 9am.. no harm to be early right? waited outside the company till around 8:45 then one of the staff arrive and opened the door. followed him in and mi and kenny sat in the meetin room waiting for our supervisor to arrive. as our supervisor was late, the owner of the company briefed us on wat we are suppose to do while waiting.. jus when the owner ended his briefing, our supervisor arrive.. (gotten to know that actualli our supervisor was the owner of the company daughter.. a family business..) she continued on with the briefing to give us a better idea of wat we are going to do.
Project scope: the company is dealing on international calling cards. there are trying to make the business such a way that their customers would be able to purchase the calling cards anywhere, anytime.. we would need to replace the currently physical calling cards into virtual. the program which we are going to do will be serving an estimated of 4 million users around the world. (still increasing)
kinda stress after knowing what we are going to do.. need to create database on microsoft SQL server & working on C# on visual studio.. going to go back sch in the morning at 8:30 tml to clarify and seek help frommr sng.. hopefully things would get much much better..
haiz.. 6pm off work, yet i reached back home @ about 7:45pm.. it took mi onli about 45mins to reach my company yet it took mi 1hr 45mins to get back home..
hope tml will be a better day..
-sometimes the most fatal wound aren't the physical type, but the emotional type which targets the heart. it will live with you forever..-
9:24 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!