everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
~S~H~I~V~E~R~
its a cold cold freezing morning.. even though its not raining when i woke up, its so COLD! its even colder compared to yesterday morning.. and the worst part is i have to bath without heater.. GOSH!!! its felt as if i was bathing with ice water! freaking COLD!!!!
left house at 7:55am, took 8 bus again as it arrive first.. luckily the traffic for today is not realli congested so ended up i reached office 10 mins eariler..
as usual, walked over to my desk, log into window, turn on msn and start doing on coding and debugging.. continuing on POS which i had left off earlier.. did coding and debugging till 1:45pm, head over to the eating house opposite our office to have my lunch, back to office at 2:25pm and carried on with it. it was until around 5pm then i finalli manage to get all the function working.. the only problem left is jus that the application still ain't stable, it will hang after sometimes.. if onli i were to be able to get it solve and then it would be completion of my 2nd project.. haha..
can't get too happy over it as even though if its complete, we would still end up having to do enhancement on the application.. tml our my supervisor gonna be doing a review on the application, hopefully she won't be asking for too much changes to it.. *pray hard*
left company at 6:30pm and took bus 80 to bugis to meet up with sam and james. it took me like 40mins to an hour to get from my working place to bugis.. OMG!! SO LONG!! anyway, we went over to sunset plaza as sam was looking for "BLEACH" figure collection. a pity he couldn't find the one he wan..
after that, we walked over to plaza singapura, browse for sometimes then headed over to the foodcourt for dinner.. after dinner, we then headed over to the arcade to see ppl play those "soft-toy catching machine".
time to head back home!!
-tired, sleepy, boring- -living in a world so cold-
11:48 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!