everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Thursday, November 03, 2005
met up with joachim yst at 11:15am to register my m-card. joachim too bought himself a new m-card for his ngage. went over to the control station to meet up with james and jy. took mrt down to tiong bahru and had our lunch at burger king while we were waiting for ant to reach. after lunch, we took a bus down to cmpb to do the psychological test which we had missed tat day when we had our medical checkup.
the test took us like 3 hrs to complete. too much brain cells died off when we did our test.. feeling so tired after completing the test..
headed over to tiong bahru plaza's arcade to play for a while as it was kinda early.. after playing for a while, joachim headed back home.. soon we headed over to bugis to wait for sam..
planned to go for steamboat, but when we reach the place.. it was veri crowded so we ended up walking over to suntec and have our dinner at the foodcourt.
james, ant and i stayed over at sam places yst night.. watched "san ge hao ren" which james had bought. after the movie, we played monopoly. it was then, one of james's friend got to know which company she was attached to so he helped us to ask her to help us check where we were being attached to. after knowing where we were being attached to, we continued on our monoploy till like 5:30am.
after the game, we were kinda hungry so went over to blk 201 coffee shop and had toasted bread and eggs for breakfast. ate till 6:30am then we all headed back home. after i reached back home, i slept the whole day till like 6pm, then time for my dinner..
-Attachment- Company Name: Telcom United (S) Pte Ltd Address: 3 New Industrial Road #05-01A Kimly Building Singapore Postal Code: 536197
Project Title: Built software point of sales applications on terminals
Salary: $440 Working Day: 5-1/2 days Weekday working hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Weekend working hours: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Task: Our company's vision is to provide virtual services to allow every individual to make purchases and payment anywhere, everywhere at every individual doorstep. To fulfill this vision, one of our strategy is to provide retailers with a point of sales terminal. We are only looking at terminals that can support our vision of providing mobility to retailers and individuals thus we are looking at PDAs/Smart phones/any small terminal with wireless internet accessibility. And we require talents to help us built the software (point of sales) applications on the terminals
-nobody knows-
9:01 PM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!