everything seemed so real
but only when i woke up did i realise it's all just an illusion;
navigations on top
Monday, November 07, 2005
met sam, james, jayne & gabriel in the afternoon @ 3pm. 1. checkout location of jayne and gabriel SIP company 2. went to far east to have my jeans which i bought yesterday altered 3. had my lunch at KFC while waiting for the jeans to be alter. 4. took mrt to bugis, jayne browse for her formal wear. 5. sam and james bought some stuff at muji 6. time to head back home for dinner
-end of my day-
jus finished watchin the last episode of <> a action and extremely touching drama show.. few more hours to my SIP attachment as well as TP reopening. hope that everything will be going on well.. all the best to me as well as the others, be it attachment or studies..
-when will my sun ever appear to lead me-
2:22 AM
name;
Ron d.o.b;
10-09-1986 horoscope;
Virgo
wishes on list;
Own car
New handphone
Digital camera
Jacket
New computer
Oversea trip
Maltese Dog
wishes fulfilled;
Class 3 driving license
My darling [Fang Lu]
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But its home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines of what's
fucked up and everything抯 all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh
I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a..
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me
Till then I'll walk alone!